Saturday, May 3, 2008

Breakfast Farts vol. 7

don't know why i find myself here...here being 10:00 am on a Saturday Morning. a dreary Saturday morning at that. shit brews in my belly and is bubbling at the base of my ass. i look at pictures of past fun and wonder how i went so long without being a part of it. meh...past is the weak.

feel like i've been neglecting this blog lately. not just this blog...but my long-hand blog aka marble notebook....been busy i guess. that's okay. life shouldn't be exclusively devoted to grotesque self-examination. the stuff i have been writing has been mostly during downtime at work, or whenever i feel the impulse...mostly the latter. Lyrics mostly...some of the nastiest stuff i've written. not trying to fellate my own flesh-horn here...just calling it like i see it. people getting cooked with blo-torches....beautiful naked women with 9os-comic-book sized gattling guns. Armageddon on fire.

i've also been re-writing my tween-teen years ala Ultimate Spider-Man. nothing changes too much, i just posses the ability to see through the bullshit. plus i like better music.

alright...poo time. then record shopping. then mother's day. than Iron Man with my lady.

No comments: