Thursday, November 6, 2008

Breakfast Farts vol. 11

.... no.

tell me when you think.

when you're ready, that is.

when you want bullets or crazy vampire bitches with steak knives to mangle the repetitions, making something more than inescapable.

I know the world is a scary place and you're seeking sanctuary in these dimly lit alcoves, but confrontation is what will truly silence these slices of screaming death, not avoidance.

That's where we're trying to come in.

We're not the enemy. We're the Predators you need to stop the Aliens, hollowing them out, leaving the remains to molt in their own acid-cupping husks.

I got tired of hiding. I turned my silence to such an extreme that it became a challenge to those before me. An obstruction to their subliminal advertising and body politics.

I may be losing, but you're not winning.

No comments: