Tuesday, February 1, 2022

#truecrimepowerelectronics vol. 38

 Many of the messages appeared in one WhatsApp group that contained 19 serving Met police officers, according to the watchdog’s report. One shocking series of messages saw one male officer tell a female officer: “I would happily rape you”; “if I was single I would actually hate fuck you”; and “if I was single I would happily chloroform you.”

The messages are peppered with homophobic slurs and the watchdog said it also uncovered repeated mocking of non-Christian religions, Black Lives Matter, people with disabilities, and the Holocaust. One of the worst examples in the report saw one officer write: “My dad kidnapped some African children and used them to make dog food.”

Another message read: “Opened my balcony door and loads of flies flew into the front room. So I got the fly spray and turned my gaff into Auschwitz.” One officer said he’d recently carried out “some uniform or plain clothes work on Somalian rats… I battered one the other day.”


Investigation Uncovers London Cops’ Shocking Text Messages: ‘I Would Happily Rape You’

No comments: