Saturday, September 24, 2022

Booker Man is the Bastard vol. 35

 "Wrestling, obviously, is a huge part of my childhood. That has led into a passion that I brought to Dark Side of the Ring and Tales from the Territories," Eisener elaborated. "But as a kid, it was a gateway for me to ... I wanted to pretend to be like the wrestlers. I'd watch them on TV. I was pretending to be Jake 'The Snake' Roberts and The Undertaker. It was some of my first, with my cousins and my friends, the first time I'm playing a character, and we're coming up with action storylines. Even when I was playing with my wrestling action figures, they were going up against Ninja Turtles and Transformers. I was taking universes from all these toys that I loved, and blending them in together, and creating my own universe and my own stories."


Dark Side of the Ring Co-Creator Explains Season 4's Status

No comments: