Monday, February 4, 2008

Song for the week of 2/4/08

FLAMING FIRE - "Kill the Right People"



"Kentucky Shroud")
I was in the Civil War
Rode an ostrich at Gettysburg
Got my face peeled off by Scalphunter
Now I’m just a skull with a sixshooter
I love a naked woman!
Ridin’ through the streets of Camaro
She’s got sexy vampire powers
And goblets of rainbows, sweet goblets of rainbows

CHORUS: Yeah, and I know what’s right
You’ve got kill the right people
No, you can’t mess that up
You’ve gotta kill the the right people
Everyone body sitting down, stand up!
And kill the right people
Lend a hand, lend a killing hand
And kill the right people

I like to party with Jesuits
Missionaries to a gaseous dimension
Casting demons out of helium
Saving the souls of the mercurial mob
Just want to get back with that naked woman I love
It’s hard fucking work killing the damned
And damning the dead, that’s what I said

No comments: