Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just Needed To Share vol. 3

NP: Tori Amos - Caught a Light Sneeze

"made my own pretty hate machine".

memo to T. Reznor;

oh SNAP.

lately i've been digging The Rohan Theatre Band. morbid apocalyptic carnival music. after all, What's more Vaudeville than the Lungs of Hell?

i wrote a blog late last week that originally bore this title. it was a mean spirited chunk of bitterness that was caustic even for me. it's erased...relegated to a Word Perfect graveyard. it was bleak, thoughtless, and made mothers miscarry. seriously though, it was something that needed to get out, but not shared. it served no real purpose other than for me to get in touch with my inner Krug Stillo. it left a bad taste in my mouth...made me hate myself. i imagine it to be toy version of post retribution blues. that's all i'm going to say about that.

holiday season's upon us. great. the room already feels more icy.

Those Poor Bastards and the Angelic Process are my favorite bands today. The latest Angelic Process record is how the newest Jesu full-length should have sounded. Somewhere between Swans and Slowdive. say hello to my X-Mas list. Portal's Outre still smokes every metal release i've heard this year, though the new ones from Crionics and Cobalt are tugging at Portal's heals. When did the US stop being good at new metal? i'm going to say around 1998.

Just Needed to Share.

No comments: