Saturday, May 2, 2020

#gorenoise vol. 21

When historians look back at these tumultuous times, much will be written of the politics, the science and the psychology of how the world handled this pandemic. No doubt they will tell the stories of the heroism of frontline workers, of the actions – and inactions – of the politicians, and the economic hardships that were endured. They will also write about how a society that was already stratified and polarized grappled with the extreme experience they went through together.
It’s also possible they will write about the time Alex Jones threatened to eat his neighbors.
“I’ll admit it. I will eat my neighbors…I’m just gonna be honest. I’m literally looking at my neighbors now going,  ‘Am I ready to hang them up and gut them and skin them and chop them up?’ and you know what, I’m ready. I’ll eat my neighbors…I’ll eat your ass, I will.”

Please Don’t Eat Your Neighbor: Why What Alex Jones Just Said Is So Dangerous

No comments: